QuickBooks Error 3371 generally appears when either the user is activating the QuickBooks for the first time or the user is re-configuring the desktop computer. This error is caused when the QuickBooks system file entitlementdataStore.ecml gets damaged. This file may get damaged due to improperly shutting down the computer, while your QuickBooks is open. Error 3371.
The most frequent reason for Error 3371 is:
• File like MSXML or QBregistration are either missing or damaged.
• Corrupted, Missing or damaged License information.
The user might see one of these messages, when you try to open QuickBooks:
• Could not initialise license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load license data. This may be caused due to missing or damaged files.
• Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused due to missing or damaged files.
You can fix the issue of Error 3371, by just following these simple steps:
Solution: By installing latest or updated Window
1. First of all, the user needs to make sure that, he is using the latest or updated window.
2. In order to get most recent updates, the user must click on Window.
3. Then he has to choose the program.
4. Finally, by clicking on the update, he will get latest updates.
By following this simple procedure, you can combat Error 3371. However, if the issue persists, QBSsolved is always available to assist you with all your Queries. You can contact us any time round the clock at - +1 (888) 910 1619.
Any software including QuickBooks is prone to Error. One of the most problematic QuickBooks Error is Error-3371. Whenever you encounter any such error, it may display message – “ QuickBooks Error 3371, status code 11118” or may show that “Quick Books could not load license data”.
The Error may be because of the following reasons:
• The .qbo files which are imported, must not have been saved.
• The window being used, must not be updated.
You may see this type of message being flashed- “Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”, or something similar to this.
Solution 1- Fixing QuickBooks Error 3371 through QuickBooks tool hub:
First of all, youneed to close your QuickBooks software.
• Then, download QuickBooks tool hub.
• Save the QuickBooks tool hub on the desktop or in downloads with extension -.exe.
• Next, you have to open the QuickBooks tool hub file and then just follow on-screen steps to install QuickBooks tool hub.
• Agree to the terms and Conditions, and install tool hub.
• Then, click twice to open the Quick tool hub, once the installation is finished.
• In QuickBooks toolhub, Choose fix Error 3371 from the option.
• Finally click OK.
Solution 2- Clean Install QuickBooks Desktop
• First of all , search control panel in start menu.
• Go to uninstall a program in program and features tab.
• Select the Version of QuickBooks which is encountering the problem.
• Then select uninstall and remove the software.
• Restart your system, after uninstallation.
• Open File explorer in search bar.
• Open the folder containing QuickBooks company files.
• Rename the file and also add .old, by selecting rename on right click at the file.
• Finally reinstall QuickBooks desktop.
You can easily resolve the issue of Error 3371 by following these solutions. But, if you are still facing the issue, you need not worry QBSsolved is here to help you. You can reach out to us on +1(888)910 1619. Our team of experts will help you to resolve all your issues.