Levamisole Hydrochloride with CAS: 16595-80-5 Levamisole HCL Powder
Levamisole Hydrochloride / Levamisole HCl
Cas No 16595-80-5
Appearance White crystalline powder
EINECS No 240-654-6
1) Levamisole Hydrochloride Powder has been used to treat a variety of dermatologic conditions, including skin infections, leprosy, warts,lichen planus, and aphthous ulcers.
2) Levamisole Hydrochloride Powder can improve the patient's ability to fight bacteria and virus infection.
3)Laboratory use, It is used to immobilize the nematode.
(1) Levamisole Hydrochloride is an anthelmintic (anti-worm) agent commonly used in large livestock such as cattle, pigs and sheep.
(2) Levamisole Hydrochloride Powder is used in humans for diseases related to imbalances in the regulation of immune responses or deficiencies of the immune system.
(3) Levamisole Hydrochloride has beneficial effects on host defense mechanisms and restores depressed immune responses in animals and humans.